Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Welcome!

Hello all! Whether you are new my blog or if you have been reading my ramblings in my previous blog life, I welcome you here.

I started my first blog back in 2005 when my friend Tai registered his domain name perambulation.ca (no longer in use). He used the site to write updates his worldly adventures and also allowed friends and family to create blogs on the site. I used my blog to babble. Most of the time. I then started to use it to share my strange and interesting adventures on my first-ever overseas trip to China. Then it continued with Chicago, and then Europe, with more rants in between. Finally everyone gradually stopped using the site and then the domain name never got renewed.

In late 2007 I visited a charming new restaurant and I wanted to share my experience with others. That started my restaurant review-writing days. They continued until summer of 2008 when I needed to take a hiatus to accommodate for thesis-writing. Since then, I've only written a few reviews.

I have continued writing about my travel experiences but only in the form of a hand-written journal. I would like to share my travel adventures with others once again, in addition to my fooding fun and follies.

No comments:

Post a Comment